How do I Add a second password to the same Login stored in 1password?

Options

https://ibb.co/h8SnscG

I have a PIN code that I need to always remember, and I would like 1P to fill it in for me. I have added it as an additional "label" using the name passwd as that I what the field name is called in the HTML.

Any assistance is appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: windows 11
Browser:_ vivaldi latest (chrome)

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Felipe Alvarez, can you share the URL o the site where the form is located? I can check on the form to see if it's possible for 1Password to fill the pin for you.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Felipe Alvarez it looks like there are two password type fields on that form and 1Password is unable to fill both. We do have an issue opened for what's occurring there, and I've added your instance of the issue to it. Hopefully we'll be able to support filling on those types of forms in the future.

For now, I recommend filling your username and password in the inline menu. Then you can copy/paste or click/drag your pin to the pin field. This can be done via the extension popup or the app.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I do hope that can clarify things for you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

ref: dev/core/core#1439

This discussion has been closed.