iOS can’t input otp when loses focus

llanito
llanito
Community Member

Can’t copy paste code from Authenticator. Input form is not accessible.

Comments

• Hi there @llanito

Sorry to hear you've been having trouble. Are you running into this problem when adding an account to 1Password, or in some other context? Let me know, and I'll be able to look into it with you. :)

— Grey

• llanito
    llanito
    Community Member

I’m trying to access a work 1Password account that has otp enabled.

• GreyM1P
    edited September 2022

@llanito

Thanks for confirming. We're investigating possible problems adding a 2FA-enabled account to 1Password on iOS, so I'll add this thread to our investigation. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. In the meantime, I can suggest a couple of workarounds:

If 2FA isn't enforced by your business account, you could temporarily turn off two-factor authentication for your 1Password account, sign in on your iOS device, then turn it back on.

If it is enforced, you won't be able to turn it off. Talk to your IT department if that's the case, to see if they can temporarily disable it. If they can't, you'll need to do the following:

1. Wait for the one-time password to refresh at :00 or :30 seconds past the minute.
    2. Copy (or note down) the one-time password from your authenticator app.
    3. Open 1Password and complete the full sign-in process while the code is still valid.

Give those things a go and let me know how you get on.

ref: dev/core/core#16410

This discussion has been closed.