Navigation bar missing in 1Password on iPhone 14 Pro

hymond
hymond
Community Member

I’m unable to switch tabs in 1Password on iOS because the navigation buttons are missing or cut off on the iPhone 14 Pro. Opening the app starts in the All Items view with no way to search or anything. Is this a known issue?

Comments

• hymond
    hymond
    Community Member

I had to remove and re-add the app and it started working properly if anyone else experiences this.

• Hi there @hymond

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that everything is as it should be after reinstalling 1Password. Can I ask if you'd migrated 1Password over from a previous iPhone or installed it directly from the App Store? It would be useful to know if the different screen geometry of the iPhone 14 series is something to be mindful of. If you can let me know, I can pass that information on and hopefully help others. :)

— Grey

• hymond
    hymond
    Community Member

I did migrate from a previous iPhone via iCloud backup restore. You're probably right about screen geometry or something saved in the app preferences because the issue persisted even with the TestFlight app. It took the full removal and reinstall to correct it.

• GreyM1P
    edited September 2022

@hymond

That's useful information, thank you. I'll make sure the team are aware of it. If it's something we're able to fix for the future, then we will.

ref: ref: dev/core/core#17628

This discussion has been closed.