Can I view, filter, and search my 1PW entries in a CSV-like format?

Options
wesleynroberts
wesleynroberts
Community Member

I asked this before here but that discussion has been closed. Please feel free to close this one if it is against the rules.

I would like to view my 1PW entries in a CSV-like format (similar to Excel or Google Sheets). Along with this, I would imagine it would be easy to search, filter, and view many entries at once.

Is this possible? For my case, either the web app or MacOS app would be desired.

Edit: It would be nice to be able to edit entries from this interface as well, but understand that this might not be doable from a security point of view.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @wesleynroberts! 👋

1Password doesn't include such a "spreadsheet" view of your items and you would need to export to a CSV file and then open that file in a third-party spreadsheet app as was mentioned in the other thread:

Can you tell me a little more about how you would use such a view if it was included in 1Password? I'd be interested in learning more about what specific view/search tools you're looking for so that we can see if they can be added to 1Password itself in the future. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.