Upgrade from individual acct, created on Apple App Store, to Family act

Options
DSM100
DSM100
Community Member

Hi 1Password Community,

First, I did a little due diligence in looking for an answer to this in existing topics. I found some, but they were 5 years old, so figuring maybe something has changed.

I want to upgrade from my Individual Plan that was purchased via the Apple App Store on an iOS device, to a Family Plan. I do not see that upgrade available in my subscriptions area on my iOS device.

What is the current way to go about this?

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Best,
David M
Seattle, WA

1Password Version: 8.something
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS X, iOS
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hello @DSM100! 👋

I recommend sending an email to support@1Password.com so that our support team can help you change your subscription and assist with upgrading to 1Password Families. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• DSM100
    DSM100
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave and thanks,

The Support ID is #MFV-66941-168

The BitBot article recommends using the Invite People area once logged into 1Password.com from a browser, but my interface doesn't show that. It also mentions though that I need to first cancel my subscription through Apple. So it's kinda confusing - so I cancel with Apple first, then establish a new account directly with 1Password? Any advice appreciated.

• Hey @DSM100

Thank you for sending over your Support ID. I am going to help you get things sorted out via email. Be on the lookout for my response! :)

This discussion has been closed.