Where is Apple Watch 1Password app?

smythg
smythg
Community Member

The 1Password Apple Watch app has gone from my Ŵatch and I can’t find it to install. Where do I get it?
Thanks.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Watch

Comments

• Hello @smythg! 👋

We’re actively working on an Apple Watch app and we’re very excited about it. We weren’t able to get it in the initial launch but it is coming soon. 🤗 Until then you can run 1Password 7 alongside v8 to use the Watch app in that version.

If you do choose to temporarily use 1Password 7 alongside 1Password then make sure that Password AutoFill is only enabled for 1Password 8 so that you don't end up with any duplicates when saving logins in other apps:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > AutoFill Passwords.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords.
    4. Select "1Password" and de-select "1Password 7".

Please let me know if you have any questions. 🙂

• smythg
    smythg
    Community Member

Thanks Dave for the reply. Do you have an estimate of when the Watch will be supported again? In the meantime I will put V7 back.

You should also consider telling users who try to install V8 it does not support the Watch and they should leave V7 on.

• @smythg

I don't have a release date to share just yet but we hope to have good news to share soon. 😊

You should also consider telling users who try to install V8 it does not support the Watch and they should leave V7 on.

Thank you for the suggestion! I've passed it along to the team.

-Dave

• @smythg,

Very soon.

• smythg
    smythg
    Community Member

😀
    Can’t wait. Thanks @rudy

• Good day! The wait is over. 😅

Have you seen our new blog posting? As of today, 1Password 8 for Apple Watch is available:

Community - Announcing 1Password 8 for Apple Watch ⌚️

Blog - Introducing 1Password 8 for Apple Watch

More exciting things to come.

• smythg
    smythg
    Community Member

Thank you. I had not seen that.

Just looked at my Watch and 1Password is back, and also looking better. The using an item as a watch complication looks interesting.

• @smythg

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the new 1Password for Apple Watch. 😊

This discussion has been closed.