Search all entries without having to press "Ctrl+Enter"

Options
xantari
xantari
Community Member

I don't recall having to do this on 1Password7, but now when I put in search criteria I have to hit "Ctrl+Enter" to see all search results. 99% of the time if I forget to do this it selects the wrong entry. I have over 800 entries and this extra key press I now have to do is really annoying. Looked in the settings page to figure out how to turn this "feature" off but couldn't find anything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @xantari,

Thanks for your comments about the use of the "Show all matching items" (Ctrl + Enter) function when searching and understand that you'd like to see a setting to make this the default search functionality. The team is working to improve where possible and I've cast a vote on your behalf for the feature request we're currently tracking for the product team's consideration. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

ref: IDEA-I-289

• xantari
    xantari
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! Can the public vote on feature requests?

• Thanks for your response @xantari! Our feature requests are all tracked internally, so if there are any other features you'd like to see, don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll be happy to add your vote to any existing ideas, or file a new idea on your behalf!

This discussion has been closed.