1Password 8.7.0 CRASHING BEFORE I can save changes

joseph_fsm
joseph_fsm
Community Member

I came into work today to repeated attempts to save a changed password but the desktop software crashes before the new password gets saved. Randomly, even the instance with 1password.com crashed on an attempt. I don't think that's related but this is getting frustrating.

Gonna need this fixed before my world completely falls into ruin.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 21H2

Comments

• joseph_fsm
    joseph_fsm
    Community Member

So far, a reboot of my PC has calmed things down. I'll keep you posted.

• Hey @joseph_fsm, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you were running into some crashing issues. Let us know if the issue does reoccur and we'll direct you to email us some logs from your system to determine what's going on. Thanks!

Ali

• joseph_fsm
    joseph_fsm
    Community Member

1Password has crashed twice today. No apparent reason.

• joseph_fsm
    joseph_fsm
    Community Member

I just emailed a crash report.

• ag_mike_d
    edited September 2022

Hello @joseph_fsm,

Thanks for your message. I'm sorry that you are again seeing crashes in 1Password. To investigate this further, I'd like to ask you for a diagnostics report from your Windows PC.

Attach this file in an email addressed to support+windows@1password.com. With your email please include:

You'll receive an automated response from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID (example ABC-12345-678). Please post that number here. Thanks!

ref: HTG-17854-568

• joseph_fsm
    joseph_fsm
    Community Member

HTG-17854-568

• Hi @joseph_fsm, thanks for providing your Support ID number - we'll continue the conversation over there 😄

ref: HTG-17854-568

This discussion has been closed.