Missing passwords for date range in windows only not mac

Iwouldrathernot
Iwouldrathernot
Community Member
edited September 2022 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I noticed I was Missing passwords for date range in my windows versio only not on my mac
can synch a test in both directions using dropbox
Win is V4 MAC V6
If I upgrade can I be sure to preserve
I have ~750 items in the preserved mac version and it looks like currently used stuff is working or( was?)
i can't really tell if updated win version stuff is intact and am afraid of overwriting the good mac data.
Am using dropbox to synch and am not sure how to review its activity.

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.8 mac & 4.6.2.626 win
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10
Browser:_ FF

Comments

• Hello @Iwouldrathernot,

We appreciate you taking the time to write in. I'm sorry for the troubles you've been encountering 1Password for Windows.

Could you please email us at support+forum@1password.com with some details so we can help dig into this further? If you could also include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. Thank you!

• Iwouldrathernot
    Iwouldrathernot
    Community Member

Thanks
    I am trying hard to get this to safely work

• @Iwouldrathernot

Thank you for the reply. If you've sent an email to support+forum@1password.com then do you have a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]? Post that Support ID here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place so that we can help further. 🙂

-Dave

• Iwouldrathernot
    Iwouldrathernot
    Community Member

[#UZE-83971-651] should that be posted on a public board?

I am getting delayed partial questions and was locked out of account during configuration for upgrade.

Apparently the 1PW8 is only usable if there is internet access, as best I can determine.
    And access to devices will have password changed to 10 digit complex password.

Should each question require an individual Support request?

• Iwouldrathernot
    Iwouldrathernot
    Community Member

ADDENDUM Export is greyed out.
    so i cannot save to a hard copy

• Iwouldrathernot
    Iwouldrathernot
    Community Member

Correction:

[#UZE-83971-651] should that be posted on a public board?

I am getting delayed partial ANSWERS and was locked out of account during configuration for upgrade.

Apparently the 1PW8 is only usable if there is internet access, as best I can determine.
    And access to devices will have password changed to 10 digit complex password.
    Export is greyed out. so i cannot save to a hard copy

Should each question require an individual Support request?

• Hello @Iwouldrathernot,

Thanks for getting back to us with the support ID number. It's not a problem to post the support ID number here. We use this to help locate email conversations internally.

I'm sorry for any delayed answers, but can see that a colleague from the appropriate team had replied to you earlier in the week. Could you please reply to that email and continue the conversation there to keep all the details in one place? Thanks for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.