To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have been trying to update my credit card for THREE WEEKS and the SUBMIT BUTTON won't work

Options
lfrancklyn
lfrancklyn
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Memberships

I am really, really, really angry now. This has been going on for three weeks. I have gotten random emails spouting the same cut and paste advice that is NOT RELEVANT to my case. I CANNOT update my credit card because the SUBMIT button does not work. Often I get one email in the morning, I reply, then I don't hear from 1Password all day, or several days later and it's a different person saying the same thing. At least one guy was able to reset the free trial so can view my account online but I still can't update my credit card.

My account is frozen, I cannot get in, I cannot upgrade to v8 (there was a prompt on my software but then the field with the "promo" code had the message that said "this promo code is invalid." WTF??????

I DO NOT want to use 1Password online I want to use it OFF LINE because internet outages are frequent.

Last but not least I have multiple vaults and my iPhone is not synching with my desktop version, which it used to do perfectly, for years. This all went haywire when you got greedy and introduced your SaaS version and tried to force people to buy it. OK I bought it, and but the mess I EXPERIENCE (with multiple vaults, confusion about where / how to back up/sync has never been fixed). Why oh why do you have such horrible customer support?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac OS 12.5.1
Browser:_ multiple
Referrer: forum-search:I have been trying to update my credit card for THREE WEEKS and the SUBMIT BUTTON won't work

Comments

• Hello @lfrancklyn! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password and that it's taken us longer than expected to resolve the issues that you ran into. I want to assure you that our team is committed to helping you until everything is working properly again.

I've located your support ticket and I've looped in the appropriate team and brought them up to speed so that we can avoid further delay. One of my colleagues on the team will send you a reply over email as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort.

-Dave

ref: ZKD-77464-184

This discussion has been closed.