Family member cannot find ID & passwords using IOS 1Password 8

Options
curtpusa
curtpusa
Community Member
edited October 2022 in iOS
  • Since updating my other family member to IOS 8 1Password she is unable to bring up the UserID's & Passwords when KEY symbol is selected or it enters the wrong information. 1Password 8 is OK on her iMac. It is working OK on my iMac & two IOS devices. I have two Vaults listed under Vaults, one titled Personal & the other called Shared. I think when I switched to the Family subscription it may have been set up wrong under 1Password ver. 7, but it worked on all of our devices. Am I wrong in assuming the Personal vault is me, & the shared is hers? She needs a Vault named for her? Just want both of us to be able to access the same sites with same UserID's & Passwords.

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: macOS 12.6
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:1Password IOS 8 is not entering UserID & Passwords

Comments

• Hi @curtpusa

Me again! Considering what you described in your other thread about your 1Password Families account, I'd be confident in saying that when that situation is straightened out, this one will fall into place as well. If you run into any trouble with it, make sure to mention it in your email so that we can help you with it there.

As before, I'll close this thread since we're already talking by email. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.