Conceal my passwords in 1password8

Options

When I use my extension to log in to a web site the password is concealed. When I actually open up 1password8 all the passwords are not
concealed. Is this ok? I know this is where I can edit for a new password for the site that I want to go to. It will not let me conceal in the screen even though it has a place to do so. I have tried and loged out and when I look at it again the password is not concealed. Can I conceal all passwords while 1password8 is open or is this necessary.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,
    Have you checked if in the Settings > Security > Hidden fields, the option "Always show passwords ...." is unchecked?

• Samtheman67
    Samtheman67
    Community Member
    Options

Are you talking about settings in apple?

• Hey @Samtheman67,

You should find this setting if you open your 1Password desktop app and then click on your account in the left hand corner > Preferences. You should then see Settings > Security > Hidden fields. If "Always show passwords ...." is unchecked then your passwords will be concealed.

I hope this helps!

• Samtheman67
    Samtheman67
    Community Member
    Options

solved my problem!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!

• @Samtheman67 – On Steph's behalf, you're very welcome. If you ever need anything from us at 1Password Support, please do contact us. We'll be here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.