how can i remove old test accounts on ios app?

fratoff91
fratoff91
Community Member

Hello everyone. I would like to remove old deleted test accounts from the login list. How can I do? Even reinstalling the application does not work. Thank you.

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.0.3
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @fratoff91

We use iCloud Keychain to store most (but not all) of the sign-in details for any 1Password accounts you've added to 1Password on any of your Apple devices where you're signed into the same Apple ID.

If you want to remove these, you can do so from a Mac using the same Apple ID. Here's what to do:

1. In the Finder, click Go menu > Utilities, then open Keychain Access.
    2. Search for b5credentials in the top-right corner.
    3. Select all entries that you find and press ⌫ Delete on the keyboard to remove them.

Any accounts that you're currently using will regenerate their b5credentials file, so there's no need to worry about which ones you're deleting.

Let me know how that works for you. I'll be here if you need any more help. :)

— Grey

• fratoff91
    fratoff91
    Community Member

is there any way to do it without a Mac? or using a windows?

it would be perfect to add the ability to remove accounts directly from the application.

• @fratoff91

If those 1Password accounts have been deleted, then they'll automatically be removed from that list if you try to sign in, which will fail, of course.

If they're still active or frozen, you won't be able to remove them from iOS – you'll need to use a Mac with Keychain Access to do that.

This discussion has been closed.