Unable to Sync using Dropbox

Shabahat Shakeel
Shabahat Shakeel
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Lounge

Hello team, I am an IOS user but since last few months I was using Android. I always used Dropbox to sync my vault and there was never an issue. Now I am back to iPhone but there is no option to login via Dropbox anymore. Wondering what are my options and what has changed?

Comments

• Hello @Shabahat Shakeel! 👋

With the introduction of 1Password 8 we no longer support third-party sync services such as Dropbox. I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can help find the best option for you moving forward. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• Shabahat Shakeel
    Shabahat Shakeel
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply Dave! I sent the email, my support ID is [#QZV-36595-582]

• @""Shabahat Shakeel"

Thank you for the Support ID! I see that you've already made contact with one of my colleagues over email and I recommend continuing the conversation there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. 🙂

ref: QZV-36595-582

This discussion has been closed.