Nothing works for me, new installation.....

Options
paulfromcurra
paulfromcurra
Community Member

Nothing works for me on the phone (Huawei P30 Pro, android 10 EMUI 11.0.0) Whether an app or a webpage, l get no prompt at all, when l tap on the password field no prompts appears & the password field is covered by the keyboard. Very frustrating, l've turned on auto-fill in the app, can't find any in the phones settings.........it's doing my head in......l love the desktop version

1Password Version: 8.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi @paulfromcurra, thanks for joining us on the forum and letting us know about this issue.

To start I'd like to ask you to confirm that 1Password is set as your Autofill service. This can be found in the Passwords & accounts or Passwords & autofill menu of system settings which may be under General management or it's own section. From there, confirm 1Password is listed similar to my example below:

If 1Password was not set as your Autofill service, do you see Autofill prompts after selecting it?

If not, it looks like you listed Chrome as your browser. I'd like to ask you to install a supported non-Chromium browser, Firefox or DuckDuckGo to see if there's any change in behavior there. You can search "Firefox" or "DuckDuckGo" in the Google Play Store app or tap the links below on your Android device:

With Firefox or DuckDuckGo, do you see any Autofill prompts? If not, let me know which keyboard you use with your device as well as a few websites where no prompt has appeared.

the password field is covered by the keyboard

Would this be the account password field when unlocking 1Password? If so, does that happen when opening the app directly or tapping "Open 1Password"?

• paulfromcurra
    paulfromcurra
    Community Member
    Options

l have decided to go with another brand - appreciate you replying though, thank you

• Hi @paulfromcurra,

Thanks for your reply and for letting us know you've decided to go with another brand.

If you decide to try 1Password again in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to help with this issue, or any other issues you experience. 😀

This discussion has been closed.