To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I change my email on this site?

Options
russhughes
russhughes
Community Member

Hello, I have tried change my email on the forums site numerous times; however it keeps defaulting back to the old email. My user name is grayed out as well, so I cannot seem to change or update that either.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I change my password on this site?

Comments

• @russ_huges

Changing the forum name is intentionally greyed out. I can assist with that if needed. I highly think the main issue is the "_" in your name. I'd be happy to change your name for you and then you should be able to change your email. We can change the name here if you prefer, or you can email us/me using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

If you'd like to take care of that name change here please give me a prosed name change and I can get that made. Please note that most common names have been taken. You'll likely want to use something unusual or be sure to add numbers to it.

DO NOT post your email to the community. This is a public space.

• russhughes
    russhughes
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_tommy, thank you for the help. I sent off the email this morning requesting the changes.

• Looking now. I'll reply via email soon. 🙂

• russhughes
    russhughes
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your help @ag_tommy. I very much appreciate it.

• @russhughes – On Tommy's behalf, you're very welcome. :)

This discussion has been closed.