To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Turkish language support?

ahotaman
ahotaman
Community Member

Hello, Turkish language support should now come to all platforms with version 8 in a short time. Turkish version will be very effective in my renewal.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:turkish

Comments

• Hey there @ahotaman

We have had some requests to translate 1Password into Turkish, so I've added your vote to that request. :)

— Grey

• ahotaman
    ahotaman
    Community Member

I see that there has been voting for Turkish since version 4. 😀

• @ahotaman – Our Product team regularly look at new features to include, and language translations are included in that. I don't know if or when Turkish will be added, but you'll see it mentioned in the release notes for 1Password when it updates if it has been added.

• glimax12
    glimax12
    Community Member

Is there any good news about turkish language support? It is hard to share 1password with friends and family if they don't know English.

• @glimax12

There are currently no updates I can provide on this, however, I've gone ahead and added your vote to the request as well - as previously mentioned, you'll want to keep an eye on the release notes for further updates!

• enisberk
    enisberk
    Community Member

Hello, I'm also a paying customer, and I've been eagerly awaiting Turkish support for the past four years. I kindly request that you include my vote in favor of adding Turkish language support. Thank you.

• Hi @enisberk,

Thank you for the request, I've included your vote as well!

• davudkara
    davudkara
    Community Member

I want to express my enthusiasm for bringing Turkish language support to 1Password as well. As a Turkish-speaking customer, this feature has been a long-awaited necessity for my family's everyday use.

• Hi @davudkara,

Thank you for the feedback!

• ahotaman
    ahotaman
    Community Member
    edited February 11

Türkçe dil seçeneği gelmediği için başka bir şifre yöneticisine ücretli üye oldum. Bunu da oylayabilirsiniz. :)

• ag_tommy
    edited February 13

Teşekkürler @ahotaman ilginizi ekibimize bildirdik.

Thanks @ahotaman we've let the team know of your interest.