1Password will not autofill on this site. Why?

Options
chrisdolson
chrisdolson
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I can't get 1Password to autofill on this site. Why?

Here is the site which I am accessing via Chrome Browser -
https://my.lifetime.life/login.html?resource=/account/booking/assessment.html?identifier=2785&utm_source=smc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=28482060&et_cid=28482060&et_rid=692186490&et_attr1=

1Password Version: 8.9.7-7
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Windows 10 Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044
Browser:_ Chrome Version 106.0.5249.103 (Official Build) (64
Referrer: forum-search:won't autofill

Comments

• Hello @chrisdolson,

Thanks so much for your message. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've encountered while trying to autofill this site login item. Using the Chrome and following the instructions here to Save a login, I'm not seeing any difficulties when filling with recently created my test credentials.

Could you try creating a new item by manually entering the user name and password from that URL following the above instructions. Next, instead of updating, could you save it as a new item (with a unique name) as depicted below. Does this newly created item work when attempting to fill it?

We also have a recent update to the 1Password in the browser Beta. If you are still encountering issues, does installing this version provide any improvements when filling on this site? You can learn more about using our betas here: Use 1Password beta releases.

Do let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.