"Show filling suggestions" not working

Options
NowThatsPodRacing
NowThatsPodRacing
Community Member

The "Show filling suggestions" option does not seem to do anything. It used to be enabled and working before installing the latest beta update, but after the update I disabled and enabled it again and now it doesn't show any suggestions at all.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13 (Pixel 7 Pro)
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• MikeyMike79
    MikeyMike79
    Community Member
    Options

Seeing same issue on P6Pro as well.

• ag_timothy
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @NowThatsPodRacing , and @MikeyMike79, thanks for letting us know this has been an issue for you.

This is a known regression with beta 8.9.7-7 and one the team is working to fix. You can tap Open 1Password to find your suggested items or return to the current production version.

If you'd like to switch back to the production version, you can do so with the steps in the guide below. Before uninstalling any version of 1Password please confirm you can sign in on 1Password.com or another 1Password and that you have your sign in credentials handy.

Thanks again!

ref: dev/core/core#17695

• WWisey
    WWisey
    Community Member
    Options

Auto Fill is not working for version 8.9.3 on Pixel 6 phone running the most recent updates. No option to auto fil or use 1Password app on a website without opening the app and copy and pasting across. There is no option for "other permissions" so as to add "Display over Other Apps". Reddit and other forums are full of people having this same issue, I'm assuming this is a permissions issue. Is 8.9.3 a beta as well?

• Hi @WWisey, sorry to hear you've run into filling issues! I've just replied to you in another thread: https://1password.community/discussion/132568/1password-8-not-working-on-android#latest

This discussion has been closed.