Family synching seems to have stopped going one way. Newly created login info not being shared

RonWBaker
RonWBaker
Community Member

When I create a new login on my iOS device...it is not shared with a family member...on either their mac or iOS device. When I create a new entry on my mac (12.6), it gets shared just fine. iOS 16.0.2 on the creating side....ios 15.6.1 and macOS 11.7 on the failing side. Notes created on the ios 15.6.1 device are not getting shared back the other way either.

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ safari
Referrer: forum-search:family synch has stopped

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2022

@RonWBaker

Please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. It sounds like we are going to need to take a deep dive and look at some logs. I'd start with your phone at the moment and then you can move from there after talking to one of my colleagues.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Click Send Diagnostics.
    • Your forum username: RonWBaker
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/134522/family-synching-seems-to-have-stopped-going-one-way-newly-created-login-info-not-being-shared#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.