Is it possible to move lines up- or downward within a record.

Bill54
Bill54
Community Member

When I create a new record in 1Password and enter additional line by clicking the + the need arises to rearrange the sequence of the lines. In the previous 7x Version this was possible. to drag a line up or down to get a logical sequence.
The current 8x Version seems not allowing this.

Any hints available?

Thank you in advance

1Password Version: 8.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Sequence of lones

Comments

• Hi @Bill54,

1Password 8 doesn't yet have this feature but it is something we're planning to bring back. I'm afraid I don't have anything more definite than that I can say at this point, but I'm hopeful it'll be coming to v8 soon. 🤞 I've let the team know this is something you were looking for.

Ben

ref: IDEA-I-372

• Bill54
    Bill54
    Community Member

Hi Ben

Thank you for your reply

Well this is at least something to stay confident.
    1st: Confirmation it's currently not working. Thus allowing to stop trying ;)
    2nd: There is still hope this is not abandoned. :)

The feature addressed is helpful when records are being amended over time. keeping things in logical order. Currently the only option is recreating the whole record and deleting theprvious one. :(

1Password is used in the frame of a 4 headed Family
    OS Versions are Win 11 and iPhone and iPad
    Browser is mainly Edge on Windows and Safari and Edge on iOS

Looking forward to things to come
    Bill54

• @Bill54

There is still hope this is not abandoned. :)

God, a fellow user I sure hope not. It's on my request list too. Not, that, that, adds any sway. Just noting you're not alone.

Thank you for your feedback and being part of the community.

• Bill54
    Bill54
    Community Member

Thank you guys for fixing this. Big Thumbs Up This was sorely missed following upgrade from 1Pwd
    Bill54

• @Bill54

I'm happy that you're finding the new update useful. Thank you for your patience while the team worked to bring field reordering to 1Password 8. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.