Goodbye👋

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User]
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Lounge

Hi 1password,
I cancelled my subscription. 1pw8 is not working for me and my questions in the IOS forum stay unsanswered.
Please delete my community account. Maybe we see eachother in the future. For now : thanks for the last 2 years and goodbye-adieu!

👋

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• @F_9083x

We're sorry to see you go, but I should mention the community is just that, the community. We try to get to everyone but it's not always possible. If you want a dedicated support option it would be best to email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

• more_cowbell
    more_cowbell
    Community Member

@ag_tommy That’s laughable. I get no better support through that channel than through this community forum. Honestly support path may be worse.

• ag_tommy
    edited October 2022

We look forward to possibly hearing from you @F_908sx You'll get a dedicated support id for tacking purposes and threaded conversation.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@ag_tommy : I gave up with 1password. Too many issues and missing features that worked fine in 1pw7 and before.
    The community always worked for me to get things solved. Community is too crowded now with same topics. I cancelled my subscription and neef a break or stable product. Please end my forum account and input on the forum. Goodbye👋

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited October 2022

I asked for the deletion of my forum account twice before in Lounge and said goodbye.
    I will come back maybe when all main issues in 1pw8 are solved: changing masterkey in app like in 1pw7 …Touch ID and asking for master key again and again
    Please follow up my request and close all (unanswered) topics.

👋

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Browser:_ Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.