how do I view duplicate or compromised passwords

RoyB
RoyB
Community Member

1Password version 8.1.9 for Windows
I don't see warnings for duplicated or compromised passwords. How can I check?

1Password Version: 8.9.1
Extension Version: 2.3.6
OS Version: windows 10
Browser:_ chrome
Referrer: forum-search:How to view duplicate or compromised passwords

Comments

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member
    edited October 2022

Hello,
    In the 1Password apps:
    Settings > Privacy > Wachtower
    Select Ckeck for vunlnerable passwords (Read the note).
    To view your Watchtower dashboard, click Watchtower in the sidebar.

• Hello @RoyB,

Great question! @Ekalb, we appreciate the assist. 😀

If you'd like more information about Watchtower, you can find those details here on our support page: Use Watchtower to find passwords you need to change

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We'd be happy to help!

• RoyB
    RoyB
    Community Member

Please don't waste my tome. Answer the question or don't respond to my querry

• Ekalb
    Ekalb
    Community Member

Hello,
    What don't you understand in my answer and that of @ag_mike_d
    Do not hesitate to specify your difficulties so that we can respond more precisely to your problems.

• Hello @RoyB - Thanks for your reply.

I don't see warnings for duplicated or compromised passwords. How can I check?

First, please visit the settings page in the 1Password 8 app by clicking the ⋮ > Settings > Privacy > Watchtower. There you find the related Watchtower settings to check for compromised websites, vulnerable passwords and two-factor authentication, as displayed below:

To find any items that need attention, such as re-used passwords or compromised websites, you can select Watchtower from the left sidebar, then Show items from each category:

Our guide about using Watchtower to find passwords you need to change provides more details about using this feature. Do let us know if you have any specific questions and we'd be happy to assist you further. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.