To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

It is still possible to buy 1Password 7 license?

cachi1915
cachi1915
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Memberships

Hello,

I've been 1Password user since 2013, I've bought 1Password 4, 5 and 6 licenses and until yesterday I didn't noticed that there was a standalone license for 1Password 7.6

After I saw it, I've installed 1Password 7.6 and I'm trying to buy a license through the button menu (Purchase 1Password...), after that, in the pop-up screen I select Need a licence? We have those too. and after Buy Licence but nothing happens, only a blank screen with a site-not-available message (see attached)

Am I doing something wrong? There's any way to advance and buy a standalone license for 1Password 7?

Thanks. Regards

Cachi

1Password Version: 7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.6 Monterey
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @cachi1915

We no longer sell licenses for 1Password. You can find out more about our memberships, and start a free trial with no credit card required, here:

Pricing & free trial

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help. :)

— Grey

• cachi1915
    cachi1915
    Community Member

Well, how bad. I understand that no more standalone 1Password licenses are sold, but not updating existing users is a shame

• @cachi1915

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com with your license information so that our billing team can see what options are available. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• cachi1915
    cachi1915
    Community Member

Thank you for your recommendation @Dave_1P , I'll do that.

Regards

• cachi1915
    cachi1915
    Community Member

Hello @Dave_1P ,
    I've tried but there's no personal support, it was a bot-reply so unlucky :-(

Sadly I arrived late to the update process. I've reviewed my history and I arrive here at 1Password Pro v.2.2.1 in 2009

Two years after I've upgrade it successfully to 1Password 3

And so on until I reach 1Password 6

I would appreciated receiving an email warning that this kind of update will end.

Anyway, I'm happy because I've had the opportunity to use it a lot of time.

Thanks

• @cachi1915

Thank you for being part of 1Password for so many years, we really appreciate it. 😊

I'm sorry that the initial automatic reply wasn't more personalized and I see that one of my colleagues has now followed up and replied to you as well. I recommend continuing the conversation over email and I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort.

-Dave

ref: LHL-57991-758

This discussion has been closed.