Does "iPhone 7" work with 1Password?

suellalan
suellalan
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Families

My husband is setting up as part of my family account. We've succeeded in setting up his iPad but not his iPhone 7. For the iPad, I scanned the QR code. I don't seem to get this option with the iPhone 7.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPhone 7
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Does "iPhone 7" work with 1Password?

Comments

• Hi there @suellalan

If your husband's iPhone 7 is running iOS 15.5 or later, it will be able to work with the latest version of 1Password, which you can install from the App Store by searching for "1Password 8".

Make sure you've invited your husband to join your 1Password Families account. If you haven't already, you can find out what to do here: Add and remove family members.

Once your husband has been invited to join your 1Password Families account, he'll be able to tap "Sign In" on the first screen in 1Password, then sign in with his new account details.

If you need any extra help adding your husband to your family or signing him in, it'll be best to get that help by email for your privacy – you can reach us at support@1password.com for that, and the team will be happy to guide you through the process. I look forward to hearing how you get on. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.