To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i'm having trouble getting v7 installed on my wife's new computer

Options
jraskin333
jraskin333
Community Member
edited October 2022 in Memberships

We purchased a new computer for my wife and are transfering 1password family plan to it. We have the browser based 1password installed in chrome and are attempting to install ver7 on the desktop. We are using get app from the browser. its asking for a login address, and email address, and password. I'm the master account holder and its not accepting that and it isn't working with my wife's info either

1Password Version: ver7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i'm having trouble getting v7 installed on my wife's new computer

Comments

• jraskin333
    jraskin333
    Community Member
    Options

ver 1PasswordSetup-7.9.832
    Chrome browser
    Windows 11 fully updated

• ag_mike_d
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello @jraskin333,

Thanks for your message and sorry for the troubles your are having with 1Password 7.

If understand correctly, the app was installed and is running, but you are having troubles signing into either your wife's or your account. Please confirm.

If it is a problem with signing in, do you have the Emergency Kit available for the accounts and could you let us know if adding the credentials from there are working? Get to know your Emergency Kit

Additionally, were you aware that 1Password 8 is available? Do you continue to have the same problems with our latest version?

1Password 8 for Windows - Download

Let us know how this goes or if you need further assistance!

This discussion has been closed.