Where can I download 1Password 7 for iOS

Options
juliemoto
juliemoto
Community Member

I need to install 1Password on an iPad with version 12.5.6. I can only find 1Password8 in the app store but it won't install on version 12.5.6. This is an old iPad so I can't update the version of the OS.
Thanks.

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.5.6
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

You can't buy a new 1PW7 any more. But if you bought it previously you can find it in your list of Purchased items and download it.

• cmcg47
    cmcg47
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same question. I can see it in my purchase history, but don't see anywhere to download it. I have the order id if that is needed.

• brentah13
    brentah13
    Community Member
    Options

I need 1 password 7 for ios. Where can I download it? I'm not ready to sync passwords to the cloud yet, so I am delaying upgrading to 8.

• @brentah13 @cmcg47

As danco mentioned, if you've previously used 1Password 7 you can get it from your purchase history. Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

• brentah13
    brentah13
    Community Member
    Options

I was just forced to move from android to iphone by my employer so I have not used it on iphone previously. Are there any alternatives to get 1Password 7 for iphone?

• @brentah13

Unfortunately, no. The app (1Password 7) is no longer available for new downloads. The only way to download it now is through a previous purchase.

• brentah13
    brentah13
    Community Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

What if I say please?

• daneel
    daneel
    Community Member
    Options

@noraar thanks so much for the 1Password7 DL link, I won't be upgrading to 8 until the FaceId issue is fixed. T

• tscolari
    tscolari
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much, I’ve downgraded to 7 after more than a week of suffering with the version 8.

I think faceID is the least of the problems with it. The design is just really bad, pop ups that stay on top of things you need to click, shambolic re”organisation”. Creating a new password is a quest on this version

This discussion has been closed.