To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Longtime Happy Customer/User - Question about Promos for Family Account Upgrades

Hi team! First time I've visiting this community, but it seems like an amazing resource! I was wondering about the availability / possibility to use promotional deals I often see floating around cyberspace to upgrade my current personal account, to a family account in order for my wife enjoy the same protection and features available in 1Password to better secure her (sorry to say it) lack of online security. I want to be able to get her accustomed to the creation of completely random and unique passwords for all of her accounts, a couple of which have been breached in the past.

If there is a promo available for individual-plan new sign-ups, then that would also be a great option. I'm just looking around to find the best deals available for her/us, and any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Linux (at the moment), but use on Mac and PC too
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• professionalmanguy
    professionalmanguy
    Community Member

Visited* yikes great first impression...

• Hey there @professionalmanguy

If you can send us an email at support+billing@1password.com, our team can look at what current promotions are available. And if you've found a coupon code online, please let us know and they can apply it for you. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.