Vaults filtered tags in the previous version. Version 8.9.4 does not ((( 

Options
AntonIvanov
AntonIvanov
Community Member

Previously, it was really convenient to use different vaults. You could choose the vault and saw only the tags that are related to this vault. 
In the new version, you see all the tags that you have in all your vaults, no matter what you choose. It's a pain in the neck. 
Is it possible to do something with that?

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOs 12.6 M1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @AntonIvanov 👋🏻 and welcome to the 1Password Support Community!

In 1Password 8, you can use collections to organize your items: Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

While making a collection with each single vault you'd like to view is one way to view tags separately, I also encourage you to explore other ways collections might be useful for you! As a personal example, I have one collection with just my personal, individual vault(s), but another that includes my personal vaults as well as shared vaults that contain things like streaming services my whole family uses.

Let me know how this goes or if you have any questions. 🙂

• AntonIvanov
    AntonIvanov
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. It helped)

• @AntonIvanov – I'm glad to hear Andrew's suggestions of Collections helped. If you need any more help with 1Password at any time, please let us know – either here, or by email at support@1password.com. :)

This discussion has been closed.