1Password 8 touch ID no longer works after updating to iOS 16.0.3

Options
gkriggs
gkriggs
Community Member

After updating to iOS Version 16.0.3 on my iPhone SE, the 1Password 8.9.6 app touch ID is no longer working. It always keeps saying "You need to enter your account password before you can use Touch ID" even though I've already entered my account password multiple times. This was working okay for me until I updated to iOS 16.0.3. I tried turning the touch ID off and back on. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the 1Password app, but that didn't resolve the issue. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

1Password Version: 8.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 16.0.3
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @gkriggs! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that Touch ID is not working to unlock 1Password on your iPhone. It sounds like you're running into a known issue that our developers are investigating and I'd like to request a diagnostics report so that I can confirm this and advise further:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.