1Password 7 Not Recognizing DropBox Vault on iPhone After Clean iOS Install

Options
spacedzero
spacedzero
Community Member

I had to do a clean install of my iOS last year without installing from a backup and when I tried to link 1Password 7 to my Dropbox vault it says, "it looks like your vault is empty."

I still have 1Password successfully linked to my MacBook and PC, but my iPhone cannot connect to my vault. I've checked that the vault I'm trying to access is exactly the same (1Password.agilekeychain), but it just won't work.

I also just bought a new MacBook and I used a clean macOS without going through a Time Machine backup. I was able to make 1Password work and link up without issue. I downloaded 1Password version 6.8.9 (689000) if that helps and it works perfectly.

I was able to link my iPhone 1Password 7 to a very old DropBox vault from a different DropBox account as a test, so I know it is possible, but this issue is very weird and I can't figure it out for over a year.

I have also tried several clean installs of my iOS, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 7.9.9 iOS, 6.8.9 macOS
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.0.3
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi there @spacedzero

For individual help with this, please send us an email to support+forum@1password.com containing a link to this thread. You'll receive a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123], from BitBot – please post that number here and I'll make sure your support request goes to the right team to help. :)

— Grey

• spacedzero
    spacedzero
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Grey,

Thank you for your reply.

I followed your instructions and the conversation number is Re: [#EPM-62434-711] 1Password 7 Not Recognizing DropBox Vault on iPhone After Clean iOS Install

Thanks!

• @spacedzero – Thanks! It looks like your message is already in the right place, so I'll let the team carry on with you by email. :)

This discussion has been closed.