Password AutoFill not working with 1Password 8

Options

Comments

• jimkika
    jimkika
    Community Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi @Jack.P_1P "handled by iOS" is the same as the 1 password team saying "wash my hands". You guys have a problem but no clue on how to solve. 1PW7 had this working properly for years, so IT'S NOT an iOS problem. Solve it, before users find your competitor.

• jimkika
    jimkika
    Community Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Dave_1P I used 1pw7 for a long time and never had this problems. 1pw8 is terrible, can't even respond to this using my phone b/c I can't log in. :)

It doesn't work with:
    Disney Plus
    Netflix
    Fido
    Virgin Plus
    on Safari iPhone, as I mentioned, I can't login even to respond to this. Nothing works, and please stop trying to buy time. Take a look at the amount of people discussing hoe buggy 1PW8 is and ask the team to do their home work. I'm finishing my trial with another app and I'll ask for reimbursement due to the lack of respect with users. I'm also recommending to everyone that asks me "go look for another solution 1pw8 is just bad as a software can be (not even talking about how bad design is)

Honestly this company is using the same receipt that almost bankrupted CD Projekt with their buggy game (only to please C-levels)
    Please respond to this once you have a FINAL solution.

Gimme a good reason to waste my money here?
    Thanks!

• @jimkika

I've just tested the Disney+ and Netflix apps on my iPhone and Password AutoFill fills my logins from 1Password 8 without any issue. I've also tested the Disney+ website in Safari and that's working as well. Can you double-check that you've enabled Password AutoFill to work with 1Password 8:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > AutoFill Passwords.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords.
    4. Select 1Password. (De-select 1Password 7 if you see it listed.)

Then try to fill your login again using this guide: Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

If that still doesn't work then can you tell me where specifically the process isn't working? When you tap on either the username/password field in Disney+ (as an example) do you see either your login being suggested above the keyboard or a 🔑 icon?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.