Organization Feature missing - Suggestion for easy organize

Options
mirothedj
mirothedj
Community Member

Similar to shopping and clicking on different buying options and then clicking the compare button at the bottom to lineup items next to each other in columns. I would like to be able to do this with my family accounts as the head of account holder.

What is this solving? My problem is I easily will save password to shared account way to often and forget to fix or do not realize i did it. SoI would like to be able to see my accounts next to eachother and if there are any in Shared that should not be I can easily drag them back into
the right column thus making it easy to organize my passwords. Feature is or could/shuld? be under the desktop version only? Maybe.

Side by Side Easy Organize.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello @mirothedj! 👋

Thank you for the idea and I can certainly file a feature request on your behalf so that our product team can look into this. Can you clarify a little further how having your items listed in multiple columns, organized by vault, would be useful for finding items that don't belong in a certain vault? You can already search for items in a certain vault by following these steps:

1. Open and unlock 1Password 8.
    2. Use the following search term: =vault:[VAULT NAME] (without the square brackets)

Then you can move any items that don't belong in that vault by dragging that item to the appropriate vault in the sidebar.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.