How do I send a second invitation to a family member?

Options
james_curry
james_curry
Community Member

The original one expired and it shows the address is a member, but we can't seem to recover it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Sending a second invitation to a family member. First one expired.

Comments

• Hi there @james_curry

In that case, your best bet will be to remove the family member, then send the invitation again. Instructions on how to remove the family member are shown here:

Add and remove family members — Remove a family member’s account permanently

Then, you'll be able to send another invitation. I look forward to hearing how you get on with that. :)

— Grey

• james_curry
    james_curry
    Community Member
    Options

I found the solution. Go to the people area for the family account and start the recovery process. worked great for me. The area is hard to find on the Apple mobile app, but the 1pass site was easier to find and use.

• @james_curry – Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you found another solution that works. Managing family members can only be done from 1Password.com, so you were in the right place to do that. If you run into any trouble with 1Password in the future, or have any questions, please do let us know.

This discussion has been closed.