Why the application does not work and if I can enter the 1passwordP website?

Tannia
Tannia
Community Member

I change my password, but when I try to open the app it doesn't work. So please help me. I delete the App and download the App again, but I have the same error.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Tannia

I'm sorry to learn of this issue you have encountered, and will be happy to help resolve it.

You mentioned

I change my password, but when I try to open the app it doesn't work.

Are you able to log into your account at 1Password.com with your new account password?

You also mentioned

I delete the App and download the App again, but I have the same error.

Could you try the below steps to make sure you're entering the details correctly on the app:

• Make sure you're typing lowercase and uppercase letters correctly. If Caps Lock is turned on, the password field shows a Caps Lock symbol ⇪.
    • Type your password in another app, like a text editor, so you can see that you've entered it correctly. Then copy and paste it into 1Password.
    • If your password has spaces, try it with and without spaces.
    • If your password has accents or special characters, try it with and without them.
    • If you use multiple languages, make sure you're using the correct keyboard layout when you enter your password.

If you are still unable to access your account, in order for us to discover what is causing this issue, I'll ask you to send us some diagnostics from your device. As I am not sure what device you have 1Password installed on, I have provided a link to send us diagnostics for each one below.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/134841/why-the-application-does-not-work-and-if-i-can-enter-the-1passwordp-website#latest
    Your forum username: Tannia

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Jermaine

This discussion has been closed.