Hello, 7 devices running iOS versions of 1PW. Need help aligning versions of the password vaults

Options
Julie_Stout
Julie_Stout
Community Member

Hi, I have two desktop macs, 1 laptop, one apple watch, 2 ipads. I would like a single password vault between them and also a single copy of the app on each device. I don't know where to start, but I know there are 2 versions of the app showing up in a few places, and there appear to be more than one vault as I have to look in multiple places to find my PW for a given site. I just need some steps to follow to tidy up the mess I have created. Unfortunately I don't know if the vaults are online or on dropbox (I think I used dropbox initially but now also moved online. I don't know how to check this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello, 7 devices running iOS versions of 1PW. Need help aligning versions of the password vaults

Comments

• Hi @Julie_Stout

This sounds like it could potentially become quite a pickle to untangle if we're not careful, so I'd suggest getting one-on-one help via email to sort this out. If you can send us an email at support+forum@1password.com containing a link to this thread, you'll get a reply from BitBot containing a conversation number, of the form [#ABC-12345-123] – post that number here and I'll make sure your message goes to the best team to help you out. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.