Did not migrate over 80% of entries.

Options
Mark Chauvin
Mark Chauvin
Community Member

Only about 20% of my entries migrated after install of v8. Only 1 credit card. No banks. How do I migrate the rest?

Comments

• Hi there Mark,

If you've had trouble migrating data from 1Password 7 to 1Password 8, I'd recommend emailing the team at support+tradein@1password.com, so that they can offer you individual advice. Once you receive a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123], post that here and I'll double-check that it lands with the appropriate team. :)

— Grey

• bengoo
    bengoo
    Community Member
    Options

How did you migrate? I’m told to download psw 8 and choose “migrate data” from my current version psw7, but I can’t find any such option. Still waiting for email support to get back to me.

• @bengoo

We don't have access to your account information here on the forum and I recommend continuing to work with the team over email. I see that my colleague has responded to you now.

-Dave

ref: SNC-66273-266

• bengoo
    bengoo
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, they just told me to do what you said. So I’m in a loop. Can’t move data to vault as per instructions. So waiting again for a response.

• @bengoo

I see that your ticket is in the queue and one of my colleagues will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.