1Password 8 IOS Home Screen Customize issue

Options
reneb70
reneb70
Community Member

Hello
Have just installed the new 1Password8 on my iPhone 11. When I go to the home screen I have the option to "Customize". I choose this option & can select from the various options, "favorites", "recently used" "pinned fields", "tips" & the three other options by ticking them. After I tick them & click "done" it takes me back to the Home Screen. When at the home screen, the only two that appear are "recently created" & "recently used" even though I have ticked the other categories.
I've tried rebooting the phone and closing the app, but nothing changes. Am I missing something?

1Password Version: 8.9.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 15.6
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Teddy
    Teddy
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same issue…

• LesterHermine
    LesterHermine
    Community Member
    Options

Same here, on both iPhone and iPad. On initial set up I could only see “recently created. When I fiddle with all the options on either device I can only turn on or turn off ‘recently created’ and ‘recenty modified’, otherwise 1PW8 looks great.

• Hey all, one of the reason why a section that you've turned on in the Customize screen might not show up on your Home screen is if there aren't any items in that section. We hide empty sections so that they don't clutter your Home screen when there's nothing to show.

For example if you don't have any favorites, we'll hide the Favorites section (even if you've turned it on). If you haven't used any items yet (because it's a new app), you won't have any recently used items and we'll hide that section.

Please let me know if (for example) you have some favorited items that aren't appearing on your Home screen, that's something we'd want to look into.

Keep the feedback coming! We're really excited about user's making the Home screen just right for them, so we're eager to hear about problems and suggestions. 💜

• waryofdairy
    waryofdairy
    Community Member
    Options

Nothing changes for me. I tick/untick stuff but there is no option to save what I've done (android) and so the damn home page opens at "customise" all the time. Really annoying - am going to use 1PW7 again until this dumb mistake is fixed

• chrisbunch
    chrisbunch
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue after upgrading from 1P7 on iOS 16. Please fix! Maybe don’t hide sections with no content?

• jdpierce21
    jdpierce21
    Community Member
    Options

I’m facing the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.