Setting up Family Account

JulieWent
JulieWent
Community Member

I recently set up a 1Password account with a family vault. I am more than a little frustrated in getting my husband's devices set up. Mine are working fine, more or less, but his are not. For instance, when he tries to get into our Amazon account, he gets a log-in that is not the appropriate log-in. (For instance, our login is xyz@someplace.com and shows up that way on all my devices. He uses the address that is in the vault and it comes up with my old work email: jjj@anotheruniversity.com. What is going on? I have never had an Amazon account at that address?

Has anyone ever had an issue like this before?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @JulieWent

It's probably better if we help you with this via email, because we might need to ask for screenshots, and a public place like the 1Password Community isn't really the right place for it.

If you can send us an email to support+forum@1password.com, you'll receive an auto-reply from BitBot, containing a conversation number, which looks like [#ABC-12345-123] – if you can let me know that number, I'll make sure your email lands with the right team. I look forward to hearing from you. :)

— Grey

This discussion has been closed.