Using 1Password to login to Microsoft Outlook application for Google email address

Options
jlrejenkins
jlrejenkins
Community Member

Hello. I'm trying to use 1Password to autofill my Google account password when logging in to Microsoft Outlook application in Windows. The problem is that when the Google login window pops up, there is no option to engage 1Password. Attached screen shot shows the popup with no option to autofill from 1password. How can I get 1password to autofill in this situation?

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.9.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11Home 21H2
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:microsoft outlook

Comments

• Hello @jlrejenkins,

As I understand it, you would like to fill in the credentials for your Gmail account in the pop up screen shown above.

Sometimes you’ll need to enter your password into an app or window that doesn’t work with 1Password:

• When you’re signing in to an app on your computer
    • When you’re asked for your Apple ID on an iOS device
    • When you’re signing in to a website using an HTTP authentication prompt

The best workaround in this case is to use Quick Access to copy and paste the credentials from your 1Password account to the Google login window.

Follow this guide to learn how to copy and fill passwords into apps that don't work with 1Password using Quick Access.

Let me know how that works out for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jermaine

This discussion has been closed.