Impossible to sign-in through autofill modal on Fold 3

balcsida
balcsida
Community Member

When using my Galaxy Z Fold 3 in unfolded mode, the contents of the modal box that pops up when I need to authenticate during autofill seems to be incorrect positioned (see screenshot below)

1Password Version: 8.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @balcsida, thanks for letting us know this has been an issue for you. My apologies for any trouble signing in.

This is a known issue on some tablets and tablet-like devices with the current version of 1Password 8 for Android. The team here is aware of the issue and working to get it resolved. My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

There are a few workarounds currently available:

• If the password field is cut off, you can rotate to landscape and it may become visible.
    • When the unlock screen appears after tapping an Autofill suggestion, the password field may be focused so you can type in your account password and tap enter on your keyboard.
    • If available, you can use Fingerprint unlock.
    • You can open 1Password directly and extend the Auto-Lock interval from Settings > Security so your password is not required each time Autofill is used.
    • You can update to the beta version: Use 1Password beta releases

If you have any questions or there's anything I can help with, just let me know!

This discussion has been closed.