Date field

Options
vishalsheth
vishalsheth
Community Member

When i tried to add date i select today's date and click ok. It takes yesterday's date. Why? This is not only for today. I select any date and click ok and the previous date gets selected. I think this big was there in the past too. I'm surprised such a thing happening with 1pw8. There were no such issues in 1pw7.

1Password Version: 8.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 13
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hi there @vishalsheth

Sorry to hear you've had this problem. We have received some reports of this happening, and our development team are aware of it. They're investigating it and are working on a solution. At the moment, we don't know when that fix will be published, but I'd suggest you keep 1Password up to date and check the release notes when it updates to look for mention of this bug. You can also see our release notes online here: 1Password Releases.

I've added a link to this thread to our internal discussion. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help.

— Grey

ref: dev/core/core#17135

• philskipper
    philskipper
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Grey
    Dates entered for items in the past to the current month (November) are subtracted by one day. Dates entered for the current month and future months are correct. This issue only happens on Android (Pixel 4a) app and not the desktop app version.
    I hope this helps,

• Hi @philskipper, thanks for sharing what you've found! We really appreciate the input.

• vishalsheth
    vishalsheth
    Community Member
    Options

@GreyM1P @philskipper
    The issue is for android device only. The issue is with future dates too. Desktop and iOS are fine.

• @vishalsheth – That's right, we've only been able to reproduce this issue in 1Password for Android. It looks like no other platform has had this problem, so we're focusing our investigation there. Thanks for the info!

This discussion has been closed.