Delta website will not store last name

scottreynolds75
scottreynolds75
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I have not found a way to login to the Delta website where it will save my last name as part of the three prompt login. Username, Lastname, Password. The last name will never auto fill. I have added a field in the Login for Delta to include lastName field. Anyone?

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 2.4.0
OS Version: 13.0
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:delta website last name

Comments

• Hi @scottreynolds75 ,

I'm sorry to hear that the last name field will not autofill as part of a three part login. I've visited the Delta Airlines website at - https://www.delta.com/ but only a two step login appeared when I clicked the Log in button.

Would this issue be occurring for you on the Delta Airlines website, or another website called Delta?

Could you please provide a link to the login page in which the issue is occurring with? We'll then be happy to reproduce the issue on our end, see if a workaround is available for now and make our development team aware of the issue.

Thanks

-- Brendan

• scottreynolds75
    scottreynolds75
    Community Member

Yes it is delta.com. For some reason my login is always challenged with a last name that appears after I hit login. You can see it in the html if it does. It does not appear first. Try a wrong password. But look at html for ‘flats name *’

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hi @scottreynolds75, I'm sorry that we did not get to you sooner.

I was able to get to that Last Name field on Delta.com. I typed in a last name, right-clicked the 1Password icon in the browser, and then clicked to Save Login. After that, I selected to update my existing login and then the Last Name field was added to it. I was then able to fill it.

Here is a video of that: https://share.cleanshot.com/ueHcXT

Can you follow the steps in my video and let me know if you're able to save/fill the Last Name field?

This discussion has been closed.