St George Bank and 1Password

Options
DeltaM
DeltaM
Community Member

There are some posts from a few years back at St George Bank internet banking login and -Password being incompatible. It seems to be happening again. When I use 1Password to authenticate I get an error that some of my login details are incorrect (they are not, they are stored in 1Password and are the same ones I’ve used for some time). This issue started some time between 25 October and 30 October. Would be useful to know if others have found this too?

Comments

• Hello @DeltaM

Sorry to hear you are having issues with logging in.

As we would be discussing potential details of your account I’d like you to send an email to us directly at support+forum@1password.com, so we can discuss these details privately.

In your email could you confirm the website URL and provide any screenshots of the errors you get while attempting to log in, redacting any sensitive information.

With your email please also include:

A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/134968/st-george-bank-and-1password#latest
    Your forum username: @DeltaM

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

Jermaine

This discussion has been closed.