To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What type of account do I have. A stand alone account out and annual subscription account.

tmabie
tmabie
Community Member

I’m always confused as to which type is account that I have. I’m never sure whether I should “upgrade” when asked to. Also I show a family, private, and shared vaults. What’s the difference

1Password Version: 7.10.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.6.1
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Account

Comments

• @tmabie

Going on what you've said it sounds like you have a family account currently. The shared vault would be part of that. The private vault is part of every account. If the family you mention is a vault then it might be one you created?

We don't have access to specifics here. If you'd like, my colleagues on the email support team can look in more detail.

Off-hand it sounds like you may be in a membership and you're seeing a prompt to upgrade. This would happen if you have a standalone (3rd party sync) that remains on your device. Getting all of your data into your membership would likely be best. If you'd like us to look in more detail please email us using support+forum@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question.

This discussion has been closed.