Wrong icon in Chrome extension

Options
vidario
vidario
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi! Chrome extension shows a different icon than the one set in 1password.
This is the one set in 1password:

And this is the one shown in Chrome

What can I check?
Thanks!

1Password Version: 8.9.8-6
Extension Version: 2.3.8
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome

Comments

• Hello @vidario! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a different icon in the 1Password app and 1Password in the browser. I just created a Login item for that website and I see a different icon from both of the icons in your post:

That being said, I see the same icon in both the desktop app and in the browser. So that I can better understand the situation can you tell me the following:

1. Are you using a custom icon for the item?
    2. If you create and save a new Login item for the website in question then is the wrong icon displayed there as well?

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• vidario
    vidario
    Community Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello @Dave_1P and thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm using a custom icon.
    If I create a new login a strange thing happens: the icon I have in the record detail and the one I have in the list are different (this is in both the browser and the app)
    Here are the images
    1) App

2) Browser

Then I noticed another thing that is not clear to me: when I modify a record from the app, the browser does not inherit it immediately... I don't know if I have to do some specific operation to align the data between the app and the browser.
    Thank you!

• @vidario

I'm sorry for missing your reply, thank you for the additional details. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.