Problems logging in to a bank website/app on my iPad. It works fine on the iMac.

Options
bmiller42
bmiller42
Community Member

Problems logging in to a bank website/app on my iPad. It works fine on the iMac. I have no problem with the other websites on my iPad.

1Password Version: 8.9.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.7
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:Problems logging in to a bank website/app on my iPad. It works fine on the iMac.

Comments

• Hello @bmiller42! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into your bank account on your iPad. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? Are you unable to login to your bank's app or your bank's website? If the website then which browser are you using? And what happens when you try to login? Do you see an error message?

Are you able to login if you copy and paste your username and password into the bank's login page: Copy and fill passwords into apps that don't work with 1Password

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

• bmiller42
    bmiller42
    Community Member
    Options

I got it to work. The password auto fills from 1Password but I need to manually enter my username. I think this is because the website is looking for a username that isn’t masked with asterisks. I don’t know if this makes sense or not but I can login now. Thank you.

• @bmiller42

I'm happy to hear that you were able to get things working. If you're using Safari on your iPad then I suggest giving 1Password for Safari a try if you haven't already, it's the best filling experience on the iPad: Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad 🙂

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.