Feature request: bring back pasting icon into login 1password8

Options
nickey239
nickey239
Community Member

I'm using the OSX app and I upgraded to 1password8 a couple months ago.

I noticed the other day that the ability to paste icons into the app no longer is available (as far as I can tell).

Before you could click on the icon when editing and it would put focus on the icon, which would allow you to paste. Not sure if this was a deliberate decisions, but I thought the old functionality was great!

1Password Version: 8.9.4
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 12.3.1
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• GreyM1P
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hi there @nickey239

We've had some requests for this feature to be reintroduced in 1Password 8, so I'll add your vote to that. Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like any further help. :)

— Grey

ref: IDEA-I-891

• nickey239
    nickey239
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Grey :)

Thanks! Is there a link to those requests out of curiousity?

• Nick
  • @nickey239

We maintain an internal list of feature requests from customers and we're able to vote for them on a customer's behalf. We've found that we get a more representative idea of what features customers want when they ask us individually, and this avoids multiple duplicate requests being created. If you ever have a suggestion for new feature in 1Password, or a change to how something works, please do let us know and we'll be happy to file a new request, or add your vote to an existing one. :)

• nickey239
    nickey239
    Community Member
    Options

Oh that's great information! thanks for the help Grey :)

• @nickey239 – You're welcome! If you ever need anything from us at 1Password Support, please do contact us. We'll be here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.