Treats my skymiles number as website address

Options
jeremykallman
jeremykallman
Community Member
edited October 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Very frustrating that tapping my skymiles number opens a new webpage and thinks the number is an up address. This makes no sense - it does t even have periods in it. Can you please update your regex to exclude plain numbers as a website?

Comments

• Hey @jeremykallman,

Could you send me the website you are having issues with? I'd like to do some testing on my own to see if I am able to figure out what is going on.

Josh

• Hi @jeremykallman,

From researching SkyMiles online, it appears this would be provided by Delta.com, in which you can login to the Delta.com website using your username or SkyMiles number, would I be correct that you would be wanting to login to the Delta.com site using your SkyMiles number?

Also, as you've mentioned tapping, would this be occurring on a mobile or tablet device, such as an iPad, iPhone or Android device?

Thanks,

-- Brendan

• jeremykallman
    jeremykallman
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it was on the iOS app. I think what happened was that I accidentally entered the number into the website section but it wasn't clear to me in the app - in the screenshot you can see I entered it again down below as text and now it works as expected and I have removed it from the website section. Sorry for the confusion.

• jeremykallman
    jeremykallman
    Community Member
    Options

It would be a really nice feature if you could change the type to website or text (or anything else) and it would automatically move it in and out of the website seciton.

• Hi @jeremykallman, thanks for following up with us. I'm glad to hear you were able to determine the issue.

I can definitely see the benefit in adding an option to change field types. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! While I can't make any promises about the development of 1Password, I've passed this feature request along to the team for their consideration.

ref: IDEA-I-530

This discussion has been closed.