Bug: The Drag to paste in window kills the Mouse Pointer

Options
cpmcgrath
cpmcgrath
Community Member

This is a weird one, which I can't really provide screenshots of because screenshots never include the actual mouse.
Windows 11 (and some version of Windows 10) have the ability to increase your Pointer Size (Accessibility > Mouse Pointer and touch > Size)
I use a nice big one (size 5) as I have a high res display and it makes finding the mouse on screen easier.
Every time you do the drag and drop operation to type in Window, the quality of the regular pointer gets fuzzier and fuzzier. And it becomes smaller and smaller - Not just in 1password but in Windows in general.

After 7 drop operations it literally can't be seen anymore.

Can this be fixed ASAP?

1Password Version: 8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• cpmcgrath
    cpmcgrath
    Community Member
    edited July 2022
    Options

Side Note: I really hate that the search doesn't filter the page any more. It's a real regression

edlit: Never mind: Ctrl + Enter... I can live with that

• cpmcgrath
    cpmcgrath
    Community Member
    Options

Any thoughts on this? It's really frustrating

• Hi @cpmcgrath:

Thanks for letting us know about this! This something we're aware of, and I've added you as affected. Hopefully we'll be able to have it sorted out in the future.

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#12337

• Hello @cpmcgrath,

I just wanted drop a quick note here that the issue with the distorted mouse pointer was fixed in out latest beta. You can so those details here in release notes.

Use 1Password beta releases

Thanks for your patience and let us know if you run into any further troubles.

This discussion has been closed.